Thank you for taking the time to sign our petition to protect native forest. Can you please help by also taking 1 minute to make a submission in response to the draft update? Every voice counts and together we can demonstrate that Queenslanders want sustainable development and protection for native wildlife and habitats.
- learn more about the plan
- read the Best Practice Regional Planning for SEQ report (PDF 3mb)
- see other ways to get involved like sharing on social media and attending campaign events
- become a QCC volunteer
- sign petitions in support of other campaigns
- make a tax-deductible donation to support our work
SEQ needs more homes, but these can't come at the expense of wildlife habitat or we risk pushing iconic species closer to extinction... 🐨@QldGov has released a draft regional plan for development and we're working to make sure it protects our native forests and animals. https://t.co/QYmQG2kmkL pic.twitter.com/3eVgDHVYcf— QLD Conservation Council (@QLDConservation) August 2, 2023