After the Floods and Fires
Last year, the floods swept through Brisbane, leaving an indelible mark on our landscapes and hearts. We all shared the weight of this disaster – some directly, others indirectly – and it's a memory that unites us.
But here's the inspiring part: Our stories, even the toughest ones, hold the potential for positive change.
Don't miss our community conversation event next Tuesday, August 22nd, in Brisbane. Discover how collective narratives can shape a brighter future.
What should I expect?
- Heartfelt discussions with fellow community members.
- Sharing stories and local insights to drive powerful collective action.
- Learning from the resilience of Bushfire Survivors for Climate Action and their landmark victory.
- Free afternoon tea to nourish both body and soul.
- A trauma-informed and sensitive environment for open conversations.
Where will the event take place?
📅 Date: Tuesday, August 22
⏰ Time: 3:00-5.30PM
📍 Where: West End Croquet Club, Musgrave Park (off Cordelia Street)
Who is this event for?
All are welcome. Whether you've been personally impacted by floods, fires, or are deeply committed to safeguarding our environment, your presence is invaluable.
We encourage you to bring friends, family, and anyone who shares the same commitment to a stronger and safer community.
WHENAugust 22, 2023 at 3:00pm - 5pm
WHEREWest End Croquet Club
91 Cordelia St
Brisbane , QLD 4101
Google map and directions