Write a Submission
QLD and Australian Government
Have your say and give feedback on Queensland Government decisions.
2. Have your say on the Offshore Renewable Energy Infrastructure Project Area Proposal in the Bass Strait. Closes 7.10.22. Read the consultation documents and provide your response via the link https://consult.industry.gov.au/oei-gippsland
3. Have your say on proposed changes to the Great Sandy Marine Park zoning plan. Closes 23.10.22. Read the consultation documents at www.qld.gov.au/greatsandymarinepark and fill in the survey or send your response in writing to [email protected]
4. Have your say on the export of Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery. Closes 26.10.22. Read the documentation and send your response to The Director Sustainable Fisheries Section Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water
GPO Box 3090 CANBERRA ACT 2601 or email [email protected]
5. Have your say on improving the welfare of horses via land transport. Closes 28.10.22. Read the associated documentation and fill in the written submission at https://daf.engagementhub.com.au/horse-land-transport
6. Have your say on the Lake Eyre Basin Strategic Plan. Closes 3.11.22. Please read the draft plan and fill in the survey at https://haveyoursay.agriculture.gov.au/lake-eyre-basin
7. Have your say on the eligibility of the Kowari marsupial onto the EPBC. Closes 4.11.22. Read the consultation documents and send your response to The Director Terrestrial Threatened Species Section Biodiversity Conservation Division Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water GPO Box 3090 CANBERRA ACT 2601 or email [email protected]
Go to Parliamentary Committees and make submissions to current inquiries and read the consultation documents.
Email: [email protected] Phone: (07) 3330 5859.
For submissions on development applications, email [email protected]
Information on making a submission for a priority development area (PDA) can be found on the specific PDA page.
Submit an environmental incident report online or via your mobile device.
1. Stop Inappropriate Perrin Park Development Proposal. Closes 31.3.23. Contact: Mark Cowan, 5/53 Sandford Street, St Lucia, QLD 4067 or click the link.
Sign, or start your own E-Petition.
Or go to Parliamentary Committees and make submissions to current inquiries.
Other Commonwealth Consultations
See other Department of Environment and Energy consultations here.
EPBC Act - public notices and invitation to comment
Fisheries - Assessments open for comment
Species and ecological communities - Listing assessments open for comment
Wildlife trade - Invitations to comment
National heritage - Assessments open for comment
Online surveys - Departmental consultation hub